Status
Not open for further replies.

blunt420force

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so before I do something super dumb, to update emunand on a 9.2 console, you boot into gateway mode make sure the system version is gw3d 9.2.whatever, then you update through system settings?

yes just enter settings verify gw3d then update from system settings

escherbach

Trophies
XP
Country
The same occurs for 4.5fw users booted into Emunand. My point still stands. ;)

Yeah, but they don't need internet access to restore - they have a physical card which will always work to restore the system - even on a train or after an alien invasion has destroyed google etc

Sosainas

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it does.

1) You no longer have to worry about 1.x keys vs 6.x keys causing save headaches if you have a 3DS on <6 and one on >6.
2) You can use the blue cart exploit (no wifi required)

>2) You can use the blue cart exploit (no wifi required)

How??

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it the whole 3ds or just the sd card cuz i would love to play monster hunter 4 online

emuNAND is on your SD card (in your 3DS) and it uses 1gb but it is not that bad. But I've been having issues with my emuNAND though. Everytime I leave the settings, I go back to SysNAND but its not a major issue unless your going to update emuNAND.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
no mobile signal may be an issue though :P

basically if you need to turn off all electrical items, you cant play a 3ds, if you ignore that advice, just boot it up before you get on the plane and leave it in sleep mode........jobs a gudden

nope in your case you said you cant get into the menu right?
i suggest you just try wiping your cache etc and see if you can get into the menu, if not and the card really is faulty, i would suggest you get in touch with your reseller

actually you must just need to clear your cache, i can boot the menu from the browser with no gateway card inserted, you must just need to clear your cache, or reset the console
I managed to boot into THE menu when pressing THE saved bookmark hold down left shoulder button, this is the only way to boot my gateway, then when i do a diagnostic test it says spi test failed.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Any real updates for those are already on 4.5? This update is not a update for me.
It add nothing usefull for those who got 4.5 already. No savedata conversion, no 3ds/3ds simplified sizzle, no simplified cia sizzle. Nothing for earlier adopters is in this update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shy::blush: +1