Hacking Gamma 0.3 loads black and white or green screen

quantocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys,

just got given a few backups of NTSC-U games, when I put them in SoftMii just goes to black screen freeze. I was told to use Gamma Loader 0.3, when I do that the game runs perfect but in black and white. When I force any PAL 50/60 region, the game goes to a green screen freeze.

any idea on how I can fix this? I thought these things were both meant to be region free.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah it is region free, but some newer games don't like to be forced to the other region, the only fix I have seen for this is, if your TV supports NTSC video signal, change the "Video Output" to NTSC in Any Region Changer and then you'll be able to play that game, if your TV can't.....then there is softchip wich has a lot of settings about video output, play with those settings around to see what can you do...!!!
smile.gif

quantocks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
would RegionFrii patching work with this at all ?? as I could patch from NTSC-U to PAL ?

other than that, I think it's just that my TV doesn't support NTSC. Could I use it's component cables to get colour ?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I can't be sure about it, I'm using component cables but my TV does support both video signals, and the region frii patch can't help you this time...!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips