Gaming Tees (and Apparel)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by [M]artin, Jan 21, 2008.

Jan 21, 2008

Gaming Tees (and Apparel) by [M]artin at 5:18 AM (831 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. [M]artin
    OP

Member [M]artin .

United States
    So, eh, I've decided to go hunting for some new threads and this time, I wanna try to get my mitts on a couple of gaming-related pieces (namely tees but other apparel might do the trick). I've checked out the obvious 80's Tees, Hot Topic, and even eBay but none seem to have a selection that appeals to me.

Anyone got any good places to shop? I'm completely at a loss and I've been poking around a few places online for a couple hours now... [​IMG]

2. fischju

Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

United States
    threadless, jinx, thinkgeek

3. [M]artin
    OP

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Threadless has an assload of good designs (although most of the ones I like aren't gaming-related at all) I might check out their retail outlet later this week (it's close to the campus)... [​IMG]

I came across Jinx and Thinkgeek earlier and their selection was kinda meh (to me)... [​IMG]

4. fischju

Member fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

United States
    Penny-Arcade has a shop, so does explosm and asofterworld

5. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    http://shirt.woot.com/

Only $10 FREE shipping. They sell 1 shirt a day till it sells out, sometimes it sells out in a hour sometimes it never sells out. It changes daily around ~9-10 PM Pacific time. Hey for $10 you cant go wrong for clothes. Damn crap is so expensive now adays.... w00t shirts and Target jeans FTW!

6. [M]artin
    OP

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Amen to that! [​IMG]

And I can't believe I never checked out woot.com until now... It's such a cool concept... [​IMG]