Gaming Tees (and Apparel)

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by [M]artin, Jan 21, 2008.

1. [M]artin
    OP

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    So, eh, I've decided to go hunting for some new threads and this time, I wanna try to get my mitts on a couple of gaming-related pieces (namely tees but other apparel might do the trick). I've checked out the obvious 80's Tees, Hot Topic, and even eBay but none seem to have a selection that appeals to me.

Anyone got any good places to shop? I'm completely at a loss and I've been poking around a few places online for a couple hours now... [​IMG]

2. fischju

fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

Jan 11, 2008
    United States
    threadless, jinx, thinkgeek

3. [M]artin
    OP

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    Threadless has an assload of good designs (although most of the ones I like aren't gaming-related at all) I might check out their retail outlet later this week (it's close to the campus)... [​IMG]

I came across Jinx and Thinkgeek earlier and their selection was kinda meh (to me)... [​IMG]

4. fischju

fischju Rehabilitated Jaywalker

Jan 11, 2008
    United States
    Penny-Arcade has a shop, so does explosm and asofterworld

5. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    http://shirt.woot.com/

Only $10 FREE shipping. They sell 1 shirt a day till it sells out, sometimes it sells out in a hour sometimes it never sells out. It changes daily around ~9-10 PM Pacific time. Hey for $10 you cant go wrong for clothes. Damn crap is so expensive now adays.... w00t shirts and Target jeans FTW!

6. [M]artin
    OP

[M]artin .

Nov 7, 2006
    United States
    Amen to that! [​IMG]

And I can't believe I never checked out woot.com until now... It's such a cool concept... [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice