Hacking Gaming card reviewer recruiting

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have received the flash cards, but, Eachmall is not responding to any messages. They inadvertently sent me a clone R4i SDHC Dual-Core (says www.r4isdhc.in on the sticker).

Can't get the RTS feature to work on the other cart, and can't find ANY firmware or kernel for the clone cart. I'd love to post my reviews, but I would need to actually have all of the files necessary to review the carts in the first place.

I hope they respond soon.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have received the flash cards, but, Eachmall is not responding to any messages. They inadvertently sent me a clone R4i SDHC Dual-Core (says www.r4isdhc.in on the sticker).

Can't get the RTS feature to work on the other cart, and can't find ANY firmware or kernel for the clone cart. I'd love to post my reviews, but I would need to actually have all of the files necessary to review the carts in the first place.

I hope they respond soon.
The second link in the first post in this threat is for the r4isdhc.in, but they wrote the URL to eachmall.com and not eachmall.me: http://www.eachmall.me/goods-5949-5..._term=post&utm_campaign=SM_gbatemp_GT-RS00960.
You can get the kernel for that card at the official website: http://www.r4isdhc.in/.
Do you mean that you can't get the Real Time Save working for the r4i from r4isdhc.com?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the last time I tried pulling up the r4isdhc.in page, none of the download links were working. Now, for some reason, they are. Odd.

On the official R4i cart they sent with RTS, I have tried it with four different microSD/microSDHC cards, and I can only get it to work at all with a 2GB microSD, and RTS just freezes when I try to use it.

I'm no amateur or noob when it comes to flash carts, in general, or modding as a whole. No idea why I've had so much trouble with these.

Eachmall has only communicated with me so far via PMs here on GBATemp, and I do not have a direct contact email for them. No response in about a week.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give their shops an email, might be faster that way. No need to be hostile with people who might have ideas to help you out, no matter how small.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, not at all. That was more of me just expressing frustration, in the vein of, "I KNOW how to do this, but it isn't working". I think all of us who mod or hack have experienced that.

KamazasBl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how come this looks like another attempt to boost some r4 "team" or how most of the people know eastern mafias sales before they run every possible customer dry and then throw the project to the trash bin? Seems like somebody received some money :D (not gonna point fingers at) :D cause let's admit it, eachmall seems heavily related to them, now don't they? (anybody?) :D

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, the last time I tried pulling up the r4isdhc.in page, none of the download links were working. Now, for some reason, they are. Odd.

On the official R4i cart they sent with RTS, I have tried it with four different microSD/microSDHC cards, and I can only get it to work at all with a 2GB microSD, and RTS just freezes when I try to use it.

I'm no amateur or noob when it comes to flash carts, in general, or modding as a whole. No idea why I've had so much trouble with these.

Eachmall has only communicated with me so far via PMs here on GBATemp, and I do not have a direct contact email for them. No response in about a week.
Always remember to put a "www." in front of the url from r4isdhc.in ;)
R4isdhc.com has a very bad game compatibility for RTS. You should test it again with games like Metroid Prime pinball. By the way, none of the R4i cards nowadays are "official".

how come this looks like another attempt to boost some r4 "team" or how most of the people know eastern mafias sales before they run every possible customer dry and then throw the project to the trash bin? Seems like somebody received some money :D (not gonna point fingers at) :D cause let's admit it, eachmall seems heavily related to them, now don't they? (anybody?) :D
They sell these cards for almost no money. I don't really think that they earn much money.

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always remember to put a "www." in front of the url from r4isdhc.in ;)
R4isdhc.com has a very bad game compatibility for RTS. You should test it again with games like Metroid Prime pinball. By the way, none of the R4i cards nowadays are "official".

They sell these cards for almost no money. I don't really think that they earn much money.

I tested it with a trimmed copy of Sid Meier's Civ Rev, and then haven't been back to it while waiting for a reply from Eachmall. I will try what you suggested. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...