Gaming card reviewer recruiting

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by eachmall2014, Mar 1, 2014.

1. eachmall2014
    OP

eachmall2014 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2014
    Switzerland
    Hello all,

Thank GBAtemp for offering us a chance to recruit gaming card reviewers here. We're one of the most popular seller in shoptemp.com. Now we're pleased to offer free gaming cards to cool reviewers to get objective reivews.
    Please reply this thread with link your previous work if you're interested. We'll pick out qualified reviewer to give out free gaming cards.

Here's the list of the products needed to be reviewed:
    Supercard DSTWO DS Two for 3DS 6.1/V1.45 DSi XL/DSi/DSL/DS
    R4i SDHC Dual Core Smart Revolution for V7.0 3DS/V1.4.5 Dsi/DsiLL/XL/DSL/DS
    2014 R4isdhc Dual-Core Flash Card for 3DS 7.0 Console
    R4i-SDHC Upgrade WiFi Mini Package for V6.3 3DS/DSi LL/DSi/DS Lite/DS V1.4.5

Feel free to let us know if any questions :)

2. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    (note: this thread has been authorized by me)​

3. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    There's already a post in the 3DS hacking section. I'll just paste it's content here.

Seems like the second link is broken/ you have to register to visit it. :D
    I made some reviews concerning DS mode flashcards on Youtube (German, partly with english subtitles) and on my website (only German). I'll only write reviews in German since I want to write good reviews without many mistakes.
    I don't need two of the cards but if your second link should be for http://www.eachmall.me/goods-5949-5949.html, I would like to review it and I can review the last one.

4. YoshiInAVoid

YoshiInAVoid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Banned
    Jan 10, 2011
  5. mrGREEK360

mrGREEK360 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 3, 2014
    Canada
    I would love to review some cards, I'm more of a lurker on gba temp.net but I do have experience reviewing and unboxing products on my youtube channel. My channel is small but I'm getting ever closer for my channel to hit 300 000 views.

I have every Everdrive Flashcart and I'm in the process of reviewing every single one. I am a collector of flash carts, so I have tons of them to compare with the review flash flash carts.

I would like to review the Supercard DSTWO if possible, or whatever you need reviewed.

Gaming & Tech Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/liquidg