Hacking Gameyeeeah DSTT

Nakura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it come with the GBA Expansion Pak like shown in the review of the DSTT? Some sites don't include it, thanks!

P.S. Is there anyway to get the GBA Expansion Pak to work on a phat DS? If not I guess I'll look into getting a Lite.

Stevis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure about the DSTT, but I'm curious too as I'm looking to sell my R4 and I'm not sure what to buy in its place.

As far as the EZFlash goes, I know for a fact there is an EZFlash 3-in-1 made specifically for DS fats, but I'm having trouble finding them right now. I'll let you know if I see them somewhere.

Nakura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevis said:
I'm not sure about the DSTT, but I'm curious too as I'm looking to sell my R4 and I'm not sure what to buy in its place.

As far as the EZFlash goes, I know for a fact there is an EZFlash 3-in-1 made specifically for DS fats, but I'm having trouble finding them right now. I'll let you know if I see them somewhere.

Thank you.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nakura said:
Does it come with the GBA Expansion Pak

No it doesn't and i remember the expansion paks were for dsl only.

QUOTE(Stevis @ Apr 12 2008, 08:11 PM) As far as the EZFlash goes, I know for a fact there is an EZFlash 3-in-1 made specifically for DS fats, but I'm having trouble finding them right now. I'll let you know if I see them somewhere.

Gameyeeeah stocks them too
http://www.gameyeeeah.com/ezflash-in-expan...lack-p-281.html

Nakura

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Swip said:
Nakura said:
Does it come with the GBA Expansion Pak

No it doesn't and i remember the expansion paks were for dsl only.

QUOTE(Stevis @ Apr 12 2008, 08:11 PM) As far as the EZFlash goes, I know for a fact there is an EZFlash 3-in-1 made specifically for DS fats, but I'm having trouble finding them right now. I'll let you know if I see them somewhere.

Gameyeeeah stocks them too
http://www.gameyeeeah.com/ezflash-in-expan...lack-p-281.html

Thank you, that kind of sucks. Do you know a site that DOES include the GBA Expansion Pak for about the same price?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc