Hacking Gameyeeeah, been 17 days, no sign of r4 ds?

Electricview

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dealextreme PWNS!!! why use gameyeeeah?!

becuase at the time, gameyeaah had it for 35 bucks and dealextreme has it for 40 bucks.. i didnt factor shipping into the gameyeah price. it was about 5 bucks shipping or so, so yes i paid the same price in the end, and my entire process was botched but i'm not crying about it. I got my cart just as fast as deal extreme's stuff is coming.. so no big deal in the end.

Electricview

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone elses little SD micro card get pretty warm inside the USB adapter that comes with your R4? I tested a friends 2gig kingston today (and btw it worked perfeclty!! wooo!! just wish it had touch interface for selecting games on the bottom screen)..

And when icopied over about a gig worths of files it was pretty warm when i pulled itout. (the entire USB stick was fairly warm, not hot or burning hot, just warmer than room and body temp.

dc81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone elses little SD micro card get pretty warm inside the USB adapter that comes with your R4? I tested a friends 2gig kingston today (and btw it worked perfeclty!! wooo!! just wish it had touch interface for selecting games on the bottom screen)..

And when icopied over about a gig worths of files it was pretty warm when i pulled itout. (the entire USB stick was fairly warm, not hot or burning hot, just warmer than room and body temp.

I noticed the warmness as well, but I think it is from the LED. That is my thought.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I noticed the warmness as well, but I think it is from the LED. That is my thought.
Nope, LEDs don't produce heat.

CrystalSweet

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered my R4 on Sept. 10 and got an email saying it was shipped on Sept. 12. 8 days and counting. (Sigh..........)

(First post ever!)

welcome to gbatemp!
i know its so painfulll waitingg, i dont know how i survived
but you WILL get it soon
biggrin.gif

puff1983

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so now I get how everybody was feeling when it took forever to get their R4. Mailwoman comes and goes for the 9th time without giving me my damn package. Seriously, how long does it take for a small package to get from China to a major midwest city? *cough*Chicago*cough*...........dammit.

CrystalSweet

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so now I get how everybody was feeling when it took forever to get their R4. Mailwoman comes and goes for the 9th time without giving me my damn package. Seriously, how long does it take for a small package to get from China to a major midwest city? *cough*Chicago*cough*...........dammit.
i know eh? it killed to see the mailman everyday!

Trel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, is there any reason to order from Gameyeeeah over Realhotstuff?
I got an M3 Slim for my Birthday from Gameyeeeah so I don't know how long it took, but I just got an R4+1gb SD from Realhotstuff. I ordered from there Wednesday and got it today (Friday).

LETMEIN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
canda customs..............maybe they own a ds and wait for people to order r4 or any of those other thing and start playing with it lol den after that they delete everything inside??

Ostrakon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from leetmod.com, got it in a little less than a week, for only a little more than gameyeeeah's prices.

I'm about to order an EZFlash IV from bamboo, I bet it'll take a few weeks to get here.

puff1983

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The wait is finally over!! My package got here on this past Mon., 12 days from it shipping date. I had to wait an extra day cause I wasn't home to pick it up and had to go to the post office the next day. This is the best thing ever! Now I can burn my GBA for good now.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait