Best place to buy R4 DS?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by yttocs316, Oct 10, 2014.

1. yttocs316
    OP

yttocs316 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2014
    Canada
    Hey guys,

I want to buy a R4 DS card for the DS Lite I just bought for my son. I was going to try eachmall since they are the cheapest but was just doing a bit of reading here and it sounds like there might be additional fees when using Tenpay? Would I be better off paying a bit more somewhere else that won't have as many fees, and possibly ship faster as well. I'm in Canada if that matters.

Thanks in advance. I have not ordered from any of the stores that carry this stuff before and I've never had a Nintendo handheld so I'm a complete newb in this area and just want to make sure my first purchase goes as smooth as possible.

P.S. If anyone has updated to something better and has a R4 DS card to sell let me know.

2. leonoraos
    This message by leonoraos has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Oct 10, 2014, Reason: Nothing but advertising.
    Oct 10, 2014
  3. r4igold3dsusa
    This message by r4igold3dsusa has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Oct 10, 2014, Reason: Nothing but advertising.
    Oct 10, 2014
  4. yttocs316
    OP

yttocs316 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2014
    Canada
    Thanks for the replies. I was thinking about the Gold card as well, but thought for my first go I might just try the cheap one. That being said,if I'm not ordering the cheap one from eachmall then maybe I should just pay the extra $10-15 and go Gold. That way if I come across a good deal on a 3DS we will at least be able to use it in there as well (for DS games). That and I can grab a larger SD card.

5. kathyshumaker
    This message by kathyshumaker has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Oct 10, 2014, Reason: Nothing but advertising.
    Oct 10, 2014
  6. R4iscom
    This message by R4iscom has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, Oct 10, 2014, Reason: Nothing but advertising.
    Oct 10, 2014