Hacking Gameshark GBA 1.2 to AR v3.3 reflashing (or help with codes)

KentaZX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I have heard that you can upgrade your interact gameshark GBA into AR v3.3, however I cannot find that software to help me be able to do that, I googled and everything for it.

So if its okay to ask since its ancient, does anyone know where I can download it?

or if not, then is it possible to convert action replay v3 codes into gameshark v1.2? Im asking because I've looked around for pokemon emerald codes and couldn't find any for v1.2, and read that you would have to upgrade your device into Action replay v3.

I JUST got this lil gameshark thing today from a store I always go to, so I want to be able to use it for all GBA games.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you heard is that you can update your Gameshark to Action Replay using Action Replay's firmware. This is made possible because the two products are the exact same thing just with different stickers.

Follow this guide here http://us.codejunkies.com/support/article.aspx?article_id=245 to download the latest Action Replay firmware and pc application for the AR GBA. You'll have to figure out how to update your Gameshark with the firmware and stuff though. I'd imagine the guide works for the Gameshark you just have to use Gameshark's PC software to update the firmware or maybe try using AR's?

There's also no telling if you need to update your Gameshark to a newer Gameshark version BEFORE you can switch to AR.

VanFanel1980mx

Storm Trooper
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was able to upgrade from GS to ARv3 with no problem, I only used the ARv3 software and connected my device, is weird because it has the GS logo on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1