Gaming Gamesharing

I

ishdeepsingh

old thread, but i'll try posting anyways

I have Wipeout HD, Wipeout HD fury add on, and Super stardust HD, Dead nation, and Infamous

Looking for MCLA [Midnight Club Los Angeles]

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did you get any of the vita games, and which free ps3 games did you get, I have all the vita and ps3 games starting from the end of june.
I've only had it since mid July so you've got battlefield 3 Catherine, need for speed, saints row 3 (I think) as for the vita games nah don't own one so didn't bother but if we share feel free to get what you want vita wise from PS+

There are more games available atm like uncharted and xcom but I haven't bothered downloading them yet.

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've only had it since mid July so you've got battlefield 3 Catherine, need for speed, saints row 3 (I think) as for the vita games nah don't own one so didn't bother but if we share feel free to get what you want vita wise from PS+

There are more games available atm like uncharted and xcom but I haven't bothered downloading them yet.

Sorry, there is nothing that catches my interest in europe, I wanted unit 13 :(

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just learned that Legend of Dragoon, the last game from my past that was stolen from me, is available on the US PSN store. If anyone has that and Alundra, I'm more than happy to share my own collection. I'm PS+ so I've downloaded a few of the free games recently (Demon's Souls, NFS Most Wanted, etc.) and I downloaded a few bits like FF9 years ago. Any takers?

TwilightWarrior

GBATEMP'S Official Boss
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've just learned that Legend of Dragoon, the last game from my past that was stolen from me, is available on the US PSN store. If anyone has that and Alundra, I'm more than happy to share my own collection. I'm PS+ so I've downloaded a few of the free games recently (Demon's Souls, NFS Most Wanted, etc.) and I downloaded a few bits like FF9 years ago. Any takers?

The ps one classic? and do you have any games or dlc that wasnt from ps plus?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol