Games that use the mic freezing on M3 Real

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by linnusx5, Feb 22, 2008.

1. linnusx5
    OP

linnusx5 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2007
    Brazil
    Just updated my M3 Real hopping that this problem was fixed... but it wasn't.

Here's the thing... if I play a game with the cheats on (or cheat switch) and/or soft-reset, it boots normal, but when I get in a part that uses the mic, the game freeze. But if I sart the game if soft-reset and cheats off, it plays normal.

Like in Mario Party DS with soft-reset on... I can play the game without any problem, but if I start any minigame that uses the mic, it freezes. The same goes for Cooking Mama 2 or any other game that uses voice.

I already searched here in the forum and just found some answers saying that starting the game with the Y button (download and play) would fix the problem. But if I start the game with the Y button, the cheats and soft-reset won't work.

There's any other way to solve this problem?

I'm using the M3 Real with a 4gb kingston SDHC (but I've tried with a 1gb Sandisk and the problem continues the same).

2. tguellich

tguellich Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2008
    United States
    Have you tried the latest firmware?

3. linnusx5
    OP

linnusx5 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 19, 2007
    Brazil
    Yeah, I said that I just update it to v.3 hopping that this was fixed... but it wasn't.
    I was also getting this problem with previous versions.

4. p2dewit

p2dewit Member

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2008
    Netherlands
    Also in 3.1 this bug is still there.

5. xJonny

xJonny ...

Aug 16, 2007
    Unfortunately soft-reset and cheats aren't perfect and for some games they cause crashes, I don't think there's a way to avoid it apart from turn them off until a new firmware fixes it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice