Hacking Games not loading on WD...

drakerc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello. First of all, sorry for some mistakes in my topic, but I'm not from the USA/UK.

I searched whole forum about my problem, but most of tips don't work for me.

I've got softmoded Wii with 4.1E soft. It has got cIOS 38r14 installed and Hermes CIOS v4 too. I'm using USB Loader GX and WiiFLOW loader and sometimes Neogamma. I always used my Kingston G2 pendrive to run backups and it worked well. But now I bought a Western Digital My Passport Essential 250GB harddrive. I formatted it to: 100GB Fat32 and 130GB WBFS partitions. I installed some games on it, but here's my problem: some games work, and some don't. Here's a list of tested games:

-Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkachi 3 - works great
-Mario Kart Wii - works great, tested it for 3 hours
-New Super Mario Bros - works great
-Fifa 2010 - works great

And now, here's a list of not-working games:
-Metroid Prime 3 Corruption - stucks after intro
-Super Mario Galaxy - stucks after 2-3 minutes of playing
-Excite Truck - stucks at "LOADING" screen

And now - how can I make them work? These games work perfectly on my Kingston pendrive or on DVD, but they don't on this HDD. What causes it? I dont think that it's a spindown problem, because I can play MKWii for many hours without any crashes. So now - what am I supposted to do? Sell this HDD on eBay, or something else?

Every help is important for me. Thanks!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The games haven't been installed properly. The most reliable method is to use a DVD Dumper to dump them to the FAT32 partition, then go on your computer and install them to the WBFS format using a WBFS manager.

drakerc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks for the info. I checked that all my games which I dumped from my pendrive work fine, but these dumped from DVD don't. I'll try your method soon. Thanks again!

(please dont close this topic right now, because im little unsure )

drakerc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Many thanks for it tattar8! Super Mario Galaxy works perfectly now. Excite Truck doesn't work, but maybe it's because my original disk of this game is too scratched, I will download it from the net soon. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Which quote? "Twas I naked in the woods, and along came a wizard."?