OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Like the title says, im searching some games for nds
that are like Pokemon....
Please, i dont want games like Castlevania or similar.
glare.gif

Thanks for all.
smileipb2.png

Sorry for bad Enlgish, im from Mexico AJUAAA!
biggrin.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want a game with lot's of creatures, you could ofcourse try Digimon.
If you want some turn based game with lot's of creatures that you can catch and fight with, you should try the Dragon Quest Monster Joker game.
If you just want some turn based RPG, you should try the DragonQuest series, Final Fantasy, and lot's more.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
gifi4 said:
Ellie said:
EDIT: Oh, and Monster Rancher sucks, too.
that is just your opinion,I have read that some people quite enjoy that game, not me but others.
No, it isn't just my opinion. Monster Rancher DS is only fun to those that have already played past games in the series. It's a very niche kind of game, so in a way, you could compare it to Disgaea. People that have known the series since it started will most likely get a lot more enjoyment out of it than newcomers. Monster Rancher DS is a mediocre game at best.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ellie said:
gifi4 said:
Ellie said:
that is just your opinion,I have read that some people quite enjoy that game, not me but others.
No, it isn't just my opinion. Monster Rancher DS is only fun to those that have already played past games in the series. It's a very niche kind of game, so in a way, you could compare it to Disgaea. People that have known the series since it started will most likely get a lot more enjoyment out of it than newcomers. Monster Rancher DS is a mediocre game at best.

meh. still just your opinion. of course monster rancher has it's fanbase, it's predecessors were out years ago. i think it unfair to dump on the game. i still think castlevania is crap, for example, but it doesn't bother me that there are people who like them. wonder why people can't just agree that if you dislike a game someone else likes, you should just let them be.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
btw... if by "like pokemon" you mean collecting, raising and battling monsters/creatures, then i suggest trying digimon, monster rancher, DQ monsters: joker (1&2), spectrobes (1&2), the dino game where you collect fossils and stuff (forgot the title).

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ellie said:
gifi4 said:
Ellie said:

Saying a game sucks IS just your opinion. It's not a fact, you can't say for sure that no one likes the game and that's what makes it your opinion. To each their own, you'll always find people who like the game and you'll find people who won't, nothing you can do about it. it's quite obvious there's a fan base, which makes your opinion quite arguable, but as I said, to each their own.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Monster Racer is like a toned-down version of pokemon, but instead of fighting you race them.

Yeah, Monster Racers (not Rancher, Racers) is actually a lot of fun. It's such a blatant Pokemon clone that it doesn't get caught up in the useless fluff that normal clones do in order to try and make them different. And this is actually somewhat different since you compete in small races instead of turn based battling. It's quite a lot of fun though and is a fun racer/RPG/monster collecting game.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker isn't too bad (it's also beautiful looking) but the emphasis on grinding is so large it may turn off a lot of people.

Some people liked Fossil Fighters but I found it really boring.

bassgs 435

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
btw... if by "like pokemon" you mean collecting, raising and battling monsters/creatures, then i suggest trying digimon, monster rancher, DQ monsters: joker (1&2), spectrobes (1&2), the dino game where you collect fossils and stuff (forgot the title).
the dino game is called fossil fighters

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1