sylverCode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Hi,

So as the title says, games installed via WUP installer are stuck on splash screen when I try to load them. I have tried many variations of the WUP installer (regular, mod y, gx2, etc.).

I'm running Haxchi, but I've tried Mocha as well. Same result.

My firmware is 5.5.3E. I've tried games downloaded using Wii U USB Helper and FunKiiU.

I'm installing on Nand, although installing on Usb is the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: The game I used for Haxchi is Animal Crossing: Wild World if that makes a difference.

Edit2: Does having a disk inside affect anything?

Last edited by sylverCode,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're saying no matter what game you get no matter where you get the game no matter where you install the game to the game installs fine through Wup installer to 100% but then when you go to load it it gets stuck at the splash screen? That's really odd. Having a disk inside does not effect anything. Are they out of region games?

sylverCode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Correct, games I've tried is Super Mario Maker (+ update), Super Mario Party 10, Penguins, some DS game, some small Castlevania spin off. Not sure if it's worth trying more games.

All WUP installers I've tried install the games to completion successfully.

I have tried only EUR games as that's my region.

sylverCode

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Got it resolved. The issue was caused by my SD card somehow. I just tried another SD card and it worked. It's weird that WUP would even install the games if the SD is malfunctioning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You're as loved as much as Juan now enjoy it