Gaming Games installed not showing after region change

Big_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went through the Plailect guide a couple months back successfully on a JPN N3DS console I purchased. I installed numerous items, FBI, LumaUpdater, CiAngel, freeshop, etc. I had installed many games from freeshop/ CiAngel. I finally got tired of the menus in JPN so I region changed it to USA today. This removed everything from my home screen. I reinstalled FBI and some other apps. When I load up freeshop it shows that all those games are still installed on my device but they are nowhere to be found. Can I restore these somehow or do I need to delete them from freeshop and then reinstall them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
They appear in Management Data in System Setiings with a grey color and a cross in them?
If yes, that means that you don"t have the tickets of the games installed, in case you have done a CTRNand Transfer that also transfer the ticket.db, so you need to reinstall the tickets of the games.

Last edited by Clector,

Big_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They appear in Management Data in System Setiings with a grey color and a cross in them?
If yes, that means that you don"t have the tickets of the games installed, in case you have done a CTRNand Transfer that also transfer the ticket.db, so you need to reinstall the tickets of the games.
Yeah they are in management data with a grey x on each. How do I reinstall the tickets? And will it restore save data?

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
The save data should still be here, installing the games again will install first the ticket and then it may ask you if you want to reinstall and just press no, anyway that let"s you install the tickets from that games will work for reinstall the tickets.

Big_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save data should still be here, installing the games again will install first the ticket and then it may ask you if you want to reinstall and just press no, anyway that let"s you install the tickets from that games will work for reinstall the tickets.
Yeah but the only option on the games in freeshop is the trash icon.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use tiksweep to clear out all of the tickets you are not using. This will speed up the loading of eshop if you still use it.

Reactions: Big_Boss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1