Gaming Games gift ideas

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm wondering what to buy my mum for xmas this year and thought a game on the 360 would be nice. She likes first-person shooters and has no interest in online play. Bioshock is the only game we got on the 360. She might like Mass Effect and maybe Scene It?. Does anyone have any recommendations? Heh I might even ask her... but that would spoil the surprise......

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm wondering what to buy my mum for xmas this year and thought a game on the 360 would be nice. She likes first-person shooters and has no interest in online play. Bioshock is the only game we got on the 360. She might like Mass Effect and maybe Scene It?. Does anyone have any recommendations? Heh I might even ask her... but that would spoil the surprise......

When I saw the topic title I was thinking: She'd have a blast with XBLA then I read that she likes FPSs... get her The Orange Box
happy.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

When I saw the topic title I was thinking: She'd have a blast with XBLA then I read that she likes FPSs... get her The Orange Box
happy.gif

I'm with lagman. The Orange Box is the perfect gift for an FPS fan. The puzzle-fun of portal, the legendarity (I'm inventing new words!
laugh.gif
) of Half-Life 2 and its expansions, and the endless multiplayer fun of Team Fortress 2.

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

happy.gif

I'm with lagman. The Orange Box is the perfect gift for an FPS fan. The puzzle-fun of portal, the legendarity (I'm inventing new words!
laugh.gif
) of Half-Life 2 and its expansions, and the endless multiplayer fun of Team Fortress 2.
That's actually a really good idea! She likes Half-Life a lot and to have the others chucked into it would be perfect. Thx guys, glad I made this thread
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-