Hacking Games freezing on R4 Infinity

Maria Eduarda Andreatta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I have just changed my R4 cause my last one didn't work. All the games freeze at the beggining. But, my new R4 (that's exactly the same as the old one) can't run the games too. Is it possible?? I have tried a several things, like patched games, desactivate cheat in game and reset.. But it still don´t work. Any help?
This is my flashcard: R4 Infinity Dual Core (2014)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Format your MicroSD card and when adding the firmware files to the card, download fresh ones in case there is something wrong with the ones you downloaded. Then go ahead and throw your games on and try again.

Maria Eduarda Andreatta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, I've tried reformatting my microsd with SDFormatter a several times, but games keep freezing. Still haven't found a solution. Please help!
And, Fishaman P, I appreciate it, it was really helpfull.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you doing anything to the games prior to putting them on the MicroSD card that could be changing how they function, patches or otherwise? Have you tried earlier firmware versions for your cart? If nothing in this post or my prior post fixes your issue, you just got a bad clone and I would recommend going with what Fishaman recommended.

Edit: Also, do legitimate games work in your system? I had a similar issue with my Original R4 and DSlite awhile back, and the problem was that the contacts on my cart were dirty which was leading to kind of shoddy reading on part of my DS. It may also be worth just kind of blowing out the cart slot (with a dry mouth of course).

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then your likely playing games with AP that your R4 can't handle.

If that is the case, you will likely need to use Retrogamefan's updates: http://gbatemp.net/threads/retrogamefan-updates-releases.267243/

If you can't get them to work, it is time you not skimp on buying crappy R4 clones. You will have to get a decent R4 clone like the one Fishman P recommended.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1