Gaming GAMES FOR MAC

floobmonsrake

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 18, 2009
Messages
95
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
71
Country
United States
Does any one know of any fun games for os x that will run on a computer with the following specs

1.6 GHz atom processor

2 gb of ram

Intel 950 graphics chip. Not sure about this one though.

Im not looking to run call of duty or anything like that but just some mac games, that are fun and are of high quality.
 

CompC

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
372
Trophies
0
Age
27
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
513
Country
United States
I won World of Goo from MacHeist a while ago. I set up DarwiinRemote to use my wiimote as a mouse and it was just like playing it on the Wii. That was a pretty fun game.
 

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
12,637
Trophies
0
Age
33
XP
6,159
Country
United States
photoshop

just put windows back on your netbook and enjoy all the games you want (that run on the crappy gma chipset that is)...
 

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,126
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Scotland
Website
Visit site
XP
104
Country
You can't put "Mac" and "games" in the same sentence... (Don't bother saying "You just did.") You're obviously using OSx86 (Hackintosh) since you have an Atom, so just dual-boot with Windows if you want games. Although you will struggle with pretty much everything with a GMA950.
 

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
27,880
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
8,898
Country
United States
Thoob said:
You can't put "Mac" and "games" in the same sentence...

Age of Empires 3, America's Army, Alice, Baldur's Gate 2, Battlefield 1942/2142, Bioshock, Black & White 1/2, Call of Duty 1/2/4, Cave Story, City of Heroes/Villians, Civilization 3/4, C&C 3/General/Red Alert 3, Counter-Strike/Source, Diablo 2/3, Doom 3...

Wow, so many games I thought existed... they actually don't?
My mind is blown.
 

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Member
Joined
May 28, 2009
Messages
1,126
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Scotland
Website
Visit site
XP
104
Country
Rydian said:
Thoob said:
You can't put "Mac" and "games" in the same sentence...

Age of Empires 3, America's Army, Alice, Baldur's Gate 2, Battlefield 1942/2142, Bioshock, Black & White 1/2, Call of Duty 1/2/4, Cave Story, City of Heroes/Villians, Civilization 3/4, C&C 3/General/Red Alert 3, Counter-Strike/Source, Diablo 2/3, Doom 3...

Wow, so many games I thought existed... they actually don't?
My mind is blown.
Fancy doing another list for PC games?
rolleyes.gif
 

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
27,880
Trophies
0
Age
34
Location
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
8,898
Country
United States
Thoob said:
Rydian said:
Thoob said:
You can't put "Mac" and "games" in the same sentence...
Age of Empires 3, America's Army, Alice, Baldur's Gate 2, Battlefield 1942/2142, Bioshock, Black & White 1/2, Call of Duty 1/2/4, Cave Story, City of Heroes/Villians, Civilization 3/4, C&C 3/General/Red Alert 3, Counter-Strike/Source, Diablo 2/3, Doom 3...

Wow, so many games I thought existed... they actually don't?
My mind is blown.
Fancy doing another list for PC games?
rolleyes.gif
Fancy getting the point?
Fancy NOT trolling?

I'd suggest both.
 

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
2,193
Trophies
0
Age
24
Location
Earth
Website
Visit site
XP
242
Country
Ah it feels good to know that my crappy shit laptop is better than a mac
smile.gif


Try Plants Vs Zombies its a really fun tower defence game
 

George Dawes

Wanker
Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2009
Messages
688
Trophies
0
Location
your wife's corpus uteri
Website
www.indymedia.org.uk
XP
15
Country
Chad
Joe88 said:
it was a windows based netbook
Windows based netbook? I've never heard of one of those before. And here is me thinking that Intel and AMD have the market pretty much sewn up. Microsoft are now making processors and chipsets?


Anyway, I'd just run mame or a snes emu on it - far more fun than any modern game, and most will run fine on a netbook.
 

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: