Hacking gamecube question

dragon411

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a loader or anything that can add cheats to a gamecube game throuh the wii, like i just got the gamecube loader v2 and
i thought that there were going to be a cheat selection like neogamma and gecko os, if theres any please tell me

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, but if someone tried hard enough they might be able to get Action Replay to work. If you burn it to a disc it won't run on Backup Launcher. Otherwise one could use the swap disc option with that and the game which you wanna cheat on, and then go.

dragon411

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
With Wiigators 0.2 Gamecube backup launcher and backup version of action replay WILL work on backup games. Just note that when you install the cMIOS you must select MIOS v4.

i just download the action replay and burned it to a dvd-r disk and when i played it with the wiigators v2 of the backup launcher it said that i needed the
memory card that comes with it

Malkierian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the memory card for the older one, but I have the newer one that doesn't require the memory card, lol. However, is it possible to get a backup loader to work with Action Replay while also running multigame discs? (not to be confused with multi-disc games, lol)

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just burn a copy of the action replay people. It works just fine with most any game that works on the backup loader and most retail games.

Malkierian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you either misunderstood my question, or skipped it altogether. I'm confused as to why you would say just to do that, when Action Replay certainly doesn't have the ability to select the right game off of a gc backup that has 7 or 8 completely unrelated games on it.

That being said, if it does still work, how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: