Hacking Gamecube not showing up on GX

rizzod

Not a New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so, CFG Loader shows Gamecube games just fine. And Runs them perfectly off my SD Card (DML), But USBLoaderGX does not show them at all.
Anybody know the issue here, I would love to get them to work on GX as it is my Favorite loader, plus im thinking of doing the Priiloader thing and using GX as my bootup.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go into the sub menu.( were you check what to show on the main menu) check gamecube. an they should show,or try an reload the cache.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The "submenu" he is referring to, it's the icon in the menu at the top which looks like "Cover and Channel" (the 4th icon).
There you can select the origin of the games you want to display.
Wii, GameCube, Channel on Real NAND, Channels on EmuNAND.

If the games are still not displayed, check the path settings.
You need to tell the loader where your games are located (SD or USB).

By default, it's on SD card.
Change the "GameCube Default Folder" to USB : This one is where the dumped games are written by the loader.
Keep the "GameCube SD Folder" to SD : This one is the path used by DIOS MIOS Lite.

DIOS MIOS : display games from default folder only.
DIOS MIOS Lite : Display games from both folders.

If you use DIOS MIOS Lite and launch a game on USB, the loader will ask you to copy the game to SD card first.
If you don't have enough space left on SD, you will see a menu to manage your SD card.

Maybe I should change the default "Main folder" to the first partition on USB, where the games are available to all GameCube launching method.

rizzod

Not a New Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime I got to custom paths and try to choose something it comes up with Error. And for some reason everything is USB8:/ when my Hard drive is WBFS Formatted...

EDIT:
okay, i think i have found my prolem now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?