Hacking Gamecube iso's from usb?

TiemenVermote

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 17, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
1
Is it possible to play gamecube iso's from a USB device?
I'm a hacking noob, I hacked my wii following a guide but I have no knowledge of cIOS's, dios mios and all that stuff.
So is there an easy way to do it?

Thanks in advance
 
Yes it is DIOS MIOS not the lite version just DIOS MIOS has the ablity to play GCN games off USB! Theres a whole thread about here on GBATemp just google DIOS MIOS :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
Nope, not possible. Completely impossible that two gamecube usb loaders would be stickied just above this.

That said, they'll work for a lot of games but... they are still new and somewhat buggy / haven't been fully integrated into (non-beta) loaders.
 
Dios Mios (not the lite version) can. I thought it was supposed to die until that day when 2.0 came out

It did die for quite a while as nobody, not even creidar, was able to find a way to get around the mem2 aram/usb2 problem. Fortunately creidar managed to find a way to move enough stuff around to make it work though it is still kind of buggy compared to SD loading at the moment.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted