Homebrew Gamecube iso problems

Deathpenguin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you say there's another thread for this type of thing, let me say I'm new here so I wouldn't know and I'm pretty sure my problem is too specific to lumped in with the others anyway. zoom out and

My problem is that I'm using Nintendont on my wii to play gamecube games and while some of the isos work fine, some others have minor problems that I would like to potentially fix. For example: Mario Party 4 works mostly fine from what I can tell (so far) but when it's my turn when I try to press the R button to zoom out and see the whole board nothing happens. All the other buttons work fine and even the R works for everything else (Minigames and the like) so I know I'm pressing the right button. I was wondering if there's some sort of gamecube iso recoder or something so I can code the iso to recognize what I'm doing and zoom out.
I don't ask for much(Although more help is extremely appreciated) I just need to be pointed in the right direction to find a tool like I described or just tell me if there is one or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.