Hardware Gamecube iso loader from usb

kezza825

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, well i've been researching and with knowledge a programmer can make a GC USB Loader it is just harder than Wii USB Loader

kezza825

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well i will be able to but i will need a team because i can only do so much due to only knowing how to develope certain things. If that makes sense lol
tongue.gif

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe start by actually showing you know what you're doing... a little proof of concept or something to show that you would even be worthy of being in a group with. You can't just go "Hey, people show join me to make something."

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
koji2009 said:
Maybe start by actually showing you know what you're doing... a little proof of concept or something to show that you would even be worthy of being in a group with. You can't just go "Hey, people show join me to make something."
This.

Remember that... guy that made several accounts on his NSMB Wii mod attempt?
All he had were "ideas" (in every one of his posts too) and he asked people "2 JOIN MEH". He failed. Badly.

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
Not to sound mean but, Its never going to happen so don't even bother.

they also said the same exact thing about disc softmod backup launchers AND when speculated usb, they also said it was impossible... don't say that it is not possible.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Your closest bet atm is to get Wode. While there are works being made about GC ISO loader, it is still far from perfect. Progress is very slow atm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill