Hacking Gamecube Backup Launcher Woes, help would be appreciated

Dafttendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've had my wii softmodded for about a week, and am trying to load a game I burned myself. The game is "Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom", and on the compatibility list it says I need to "boot it in Patched MIOS mode (B Button on backup launcher screen) or else it will get stuck on the green screen." how exactly do you boot it in patched mios mode? :nayps3: Also, it is burned onto a mini DVD- R disc, if that helps.

Dafttendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever i try to load the game, it simply flickers green screen for a moment and resets to the normal startup menu (health warnings, press A to continue)

rooskie54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those instructions are for using WiiGator's cMIOS. It gives you a screen before the game loads where you choose your boot method. I haven't tried to load a burned gamecube game in years though so I can't be of much help to you.

Dafttendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those instructions are for using WiiGator's cMIOS. It gives you a screen before the game loads where you choose your boot method. I haven't tried to load a burned gamecube game in years though so I can't be of much help to you.

Well, I did a bit of googlefu and was unable to find any download options, is there a place where i could find WiiGator's cMIOS? Thank you for the help, by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2