Hacking Gamecube Backup Launcher: - 480p makes games slow? Anyone?

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with fzero and when i made it 480p it played but was very slow. Could this be b/c I shrank it? anyone have any issues with 480p?

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, which version of MIOS are you using? The latest MIOS Patch from WiiGator or one of Waninkoko's revs? I use WiiGator's and it works just fine for me.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Also, which version of MIOS are you using? The latest MIOS Patch from WiiGator or one of Waninkoko's revs? I use WiiGator's and it works just fine for me.

can you attach your mios? I believe I am using the one that came with the .2 package. So you're not having any issues with fzero? good to know. Does waverace work too?

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok - this is getting ridiculous - all of my games are slow in 480p. Maybe I'll try burning them at a slower speed?

EDIT - Just tried burning at 1x (using Sony DVD-R) and when I boot 480p the picture was all messed up! Meanwhile when I burned it at faster speed it worked but slow. Maybe I'm just messing up the burn?

Can someone give me the ideal burning speed for GC backups??

Thanks

deceptica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burn at the rated speed for the discs. No need to burn anything at 1x. Preferably use Taiyo Yuden, Verbatim.

Here's what I'd do:

1. Try some other games. hdgames.net has a comprehensive list of 480p games.
2. Are wii backups working ok?
3. Don't bother shrinking games.
4. Try different cMios's
5. Check the wiki

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Gam...patibility_List

Here are the comments for your game:

Works great (shrunk and multi-game). No problem with memory card using Xi and the new cMIOS. Recieving errors in PAL using Xi, tried multiple cMIOS combinations. Music on home screen sometimes lags.

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and the answer is -

hold b when starting the game and it will go into progressive mode (the game will ask you). Thanks. now it's fast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1