GameCube Backup Launcher 0.1 Xi

ulm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You did everything right BUT you have to start the game with 'B', frame drops or no. After the game asks for disk 2, hit 'Z' (nothing will happen), eject the disk, and reinsert it. Same as in WiiGator's original post.

I just finshed RE1 today, interestingly, and had to figure it out. You can save again almost immediately (if you have the extra ribbons), and then restart the game using 'A' on the second disk, if you feel the need. I didn't find the slight frame drop a problem, so I didn't bother.

.d&n said:
i read all the post here and none oh which can solve my problem, im having trouble switching disk

ok the game is resident evil REmake, burned 2 disk together using multi

on the launcher menu i did this
-i set the 2nd disk by pressing left/right and then Z (u'll see on the bottom right "Second disk set to "_")
-went back to 1st disk and A to auto detect which works perfectly (B will make the game drop in frames)

after finish disk 1 at a certain point it'll ask "please switch disk" thing
- so i hold B, eject, reinsert
- didnt work so i tried holding Z, eject, reinsert
Didnt work

Coburn64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry to bump a old topic, but thanks a lot WiiGator! You're a great hacker!
biggrin.gif

mj295

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey great job Wiigator but just wondering has any1 tried phantasy star online episode 3 yet? O_O ive been dying to play it but because its still in 0.1 im guessing there r games that probably wont work so yea just wondering ^^

mj295

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tj_cool said:
mj295 said:
Hey great job Wiigator but just wondering has any1 tried phantasy star online episode 3 yet? O_O ive been dying to play it but because its still in 0.1 im guessing there r games that probably wont work so yea just wondering ^^
There's version 0.2 too
rolleyes.gif

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142535

K thx ^^ but does the game work though? O_O sorry for asking again >

guitar414

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably s.o.l. ,but does anyone know if it is possible to play gc backups if your wii drive don't read backups, (ie through a sd card or usb drive?)

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guitar414 said:
I'm probably s.o.l. ,but does anyone know if it is possible to play gc backups if your wii drive don't read backups, (ie through a sd card or usb drive?)
Not that I am aware of. I asked this same question a year or two ago, but I received nos across the board. I don't even think it's possible, because I don't think the gamecube launcher hardware even has access to the USB ports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol