XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
and wad u install has the potential to brick u, if u got it from a reliable source, it should be fine.

but u would install it with wad manager, then it would become a channel on your system menu... but like i said, if its a bad wad, it can brick u (unless u have bootmii as boot2)

a safer way to play the game is to play it using triiforce, research how to get that working, then use showmiiwads to copy the wad to your emulated nand so u can play it with triiforce. It will either work, or not work, but in either case no changes will be made to ur wii using this method.

zootoxin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK thanks xflak
smile.gif

I will go down the triiforce route as I can afford another wii if I brick this one.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
and wad u install has the potential to brick u, if u got it from a reliable source, it should be fine.

but u would install it with wad manager, then it would become a channel on your system menu... but like i said, if its a bad wad, it can brick u (unless u have bootmii as boot2)

a safer way to play the game is to play it using triiforce, research how to get that working, then use showmiiwads to copy the wad to your emulated nand so u can play it with triiforce. It will either work, or not work, but in either case no changes will be made to ur wii using this method.

or preloader from a bannerbrick

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)