AlfretXX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

there are many updates for the switch games out there which can be installed manually if you know what i mean.
One very basic question for me is: can one install only the latest update and is there always everything included from previous updates. Asking cause i updated a game for the first time (yes ^ ^) and now it only gives a black screen after this (when i try to start it), and i need to reboot - its knight squad 2. But i have to say i never started the game before the update, by the way....

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you never started the game before installing the update, how would you know if that first install is good to start with? I would wipe both game and update, then try again, this time try to start the game. Then you'll have an idea which one is bad. Updates generally don't have "pre-requisites". Game companies want you to play the games, not messing around with which comes first and which comes next. If that does happen, that's probably a bug on their part.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

there are many updates for the switch games out there which can be installed manually if you know what i mean.
One very basic question for me is: can one install only the latest update and is there always everything included from previous updates. Asking cause i updated a game for the first time (yes ^ ^) and now it only gives a black screen after this (when i try to start it), and i need to reboot - its knight squad 2. But i have to say i never started the game before the update, by the way....
Yes, latest update is all you ever need to install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la