Gaming Game Suggestions

mcr619619

Trophies
XP
Country
@ricardo. - geez, i have that same kind of mistake too,, haha...filipinos!!....and we both love hentai...XD.. [ sorry off topic ]

i suggests tales of innocense, though i still not finished it, it's a great game..watch it on youtube, story is great, there are kids/adult that's been from the reincarnation of gods and forgot those...XD... story unveils time to time bec. they don't remember almost everything... the gameplay is good, sounds is not that good for me..

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
mcr619619 said:
@ricardo. - geez, i have that same kind of mistake too,, haha...filipinos!!....and we both love hentai...XD.. [ sorry off topic ]

i suggests tales of innocense, though i still not finished it, it's a great game..watch it on youtube, story is great, there are kids/adult that's been from the reincarnation of gods and forgot those...XD... story unveils time to time bec. they don't remember almost everything... the gameplay is good, sounds is not that good for me..

Hehehe... LOL
laugh.gif

i think it's innocence men...

i saw the trailer and the gameplay on youtube and i wanted to play it... tnx bro!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Anything Besides Tales of Innocence?

Playing Tales of Innocence...

x3Advent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Genre: Adventure Puzzle solving
Exceptions: Zelda, Ace attorney
Other Additional Info: A game like the exceptions would be great, is scribblenauts good?

bialy_gibson

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can't think of any, maybe Race Driver: Create & Race. As the name states, a racing game in which you can create tracks.

mcr619619

Trophies
XP
Country
rikardo03 said:
mcr619619 said:

Hehehe... LOL
laugh.gif

i think it's innocence men...

i saw the trailer and the gameplay on youtube and i wanted to play it... tnx bro!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Anything Besides Tales of Innocence?

Playing Tales of Innocence...

got nothing to suggets man, Ragnarok DS??...i love ragnarok ever since so i think i am biased about it, but it's great, the story is bland though, but it refresh me while playing it, i think i clocked it about 40hours...don't remember, it has many sidequest, too many, but the job system is little compared to Ragnarok Online...

dreamseller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Exceptions gba games
Other additional info i want a pokemon game i never played it before (only tried ruby red on emulator) but now that i have a ds and a flashcart i want to try others too : ), which one would you recommend to start with ?

thanks in advance

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
dreamseller said:
Exceptions gba games
Other additional info i want a pokemon game i never played it before (only tried ruby red on emulator) but now that i have a ds and a flashcart i want to try others too : ), which one would you recommend to start with ?

thanks in advance

pokemon yellow

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rowan said:
dreamseller said:
Exceptions gba games

thanks in advance

pokemon yellow

LOL, yeah. Pokemon yellow (aka pikachu edition) is good, just get lameboy and a rom, and you're good to go.
Might I also suggest Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold and the upcoming Black/White (though there are epic translation patches around). Enjoy, and, uh, catch 'em all!
ph34r.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crazzy1 said:
Any games where you can build your own level?

The original March of the Minis is perhaps one of the best games around for that, DS or otherwise. Haven't been able to test out the new one, so I can't comment on that. But if you haven't tried the first game, definitely check it out. The creation tools are simple and straightforward, but it's also really easy to design great levels fast.

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ron975 said:
Games like the Ace Attorney series
Exceptions: Professor Layton games

There are quite a number of games "like" Ace Attorney. Such as:
the Jake Hunter games
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and the sequel Lost Window

dreamseller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
Rowan said:
dreamseller said:
Exceptions gba games

thanks in advance

pokemon yellow

LOL, yeah. Pokemon yellow (aka pikachu edition) is good, just get lameboy and a rom, and you're good to go.
Might I also suggest Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold and the upcoming Black/White (though there are epic translation patches around). Enjoy, and, uh, catch 'em all!
ph34r.gif
umm what ? ds can play gba roms ?
unsure.gif

ah also ss is on my list
smile.gif
just need to wait for the r4ds to arrive(yes yes i know it sucks)
also what about platinum i heard its awesome as well)

Shinigami357

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dreamseller said:
Shinigami357 said:
Rowan said:
dreamseller said:
Exceptions gba games

thanks in advance

pokemon yellow

ph34r.gif
umm what ? ds can play gba roms ?
unsure.gif

ah also ss is on my list
smile.gif
just need to wait for the r4ds to arrive(yes yes i know it sucks)
also what about platinum i heard its awesome as well)

Just to be clear, DS phat and lite can natively due to the slot-2 DSi and XL can noyl play them with emulators which work only on select cards. Lameboy is a GB/GBC emulator that works on most cards, but has no GBA support.

nintendoagekid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for suggestions for games for two 6yr old girls. They can't really read yet either. I know there are a lot of kids games but even more so there are a lot of bad kids games so any suggestions?

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
nintendoagekid said:
I'm looking for suggestions for games for two 6yr old girls. They can't really read yet either. I know there are a lot of kids games but even more so there are a lot of bad kids games so any suggestions?

Nintendogs is a must

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1