Gaming Game similar to Fire Emblem for wii

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, I'm giving a +1 to Phantom Brave. I think it is better than Disgaea actually..
I still haven't found a turn-based strategy game that I think is better than the Fire Emblem series. One of my favourite of all time, easily.

esoterica

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well.. this game isn't for Wii, but Disgaea is very similar to that game... except your characters don't die and it has a few different elements. And Jeanne D'Arc if you have a PSP...

pluotnick

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Lets stick to the subject. I am not particularly interested in PSP games. Or games with SNES graphics.
I want wii games, similar to FE7, both in graphics engine and playstyle.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's ALL there is. Trust us. I'm a HUGE SRPG fan, and the ones that have been listed are the only ones for the Wii. That Sakura Wars is coming out this month, and it has robots, also a SRPG.

Doesn't look too great, but oh well. It's a port from the PS2 game I believe, and there's this SD Gundam SRPG that's out in Japan.

Disgaea > Phantom Brave oh, so hard.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pluotnick said:
Lets stick to the subject. I am not particularly interested in PSP games. Or games with SNES graphics.
I want wii games, similar to FE7, both in graphics engine and playstyle.

Who cares about graphics.
You severely limit yourself to only a very small amount of amazing games by doing something so stupid.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: What do you mean by graphics engine? Do you mean same as FE10 only? If so, you're not gonna get jack-shit for an SRPG.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rofl2: