Hacking Game Shark for NDS

dragonskins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a number of problems with the game shark game save program. First I couldn't download game saves from the program, I had to go to there website, wich is a hassle because I have dial up. The other problem is trying to convert the save from other save systems, like action replay. I like the fact that shuny made the converter, but there has to be an issue with the code in the files because after I convert the files I con't put them on my game cartridge.
If the problem is the game I'll try diffrent games, but Animal Crossing game saves don't convert in a way that an amutrue like myself can put the saves on the cartridge through the game shark program. I apreciate an statement that could help me with these 2 problems.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had a number of problems with the game shark game save program. First I couldn't download game saves from the program, I had to go to there website, wich is a hassle because I have dial up. The other problem is trying to convert the save from other save systems, like action replay. I like the fact that shuny made the converter, but there has to be an issue with the code in the files because after I convert the files I con't put them on my game cartridge.
If the problem is the game I'll try diffrent games, but Animal Crossing game saves don't convert in a way that an amutrue like myself can put the saves on the cartridge through the game shark program. I apreciate an statement that could help me with these 2 problems.
let me try.

gameshark-ds.jpg

hmm just tested it, it works fine, i used shuny's online save game converter, i tested inuyasha though, btw there is more then one version of animal crossing that might be your problem.

dragonskins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still if it's a code problem i wanted to fix it, when i try and upload the the game save to the cartridge a sign comes up and says the game save is incomplete or corupt. nad now i am haveing problems with castalvania PoR. the cinverter dosen't seem to work for that game either, and the same message comes up. I am going to try all my games, but is it possible that the problem is the game shark?

dragonskins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I decided to try and convert a gds file to a duc and transfer it back, and the gameshark to the save. I tried to put it one the cartridge, and a message came up that said the save data didn't match the game card, not that it was corrupt or incomplet. now i'am really confused,
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing