Game Shark for NDS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dragonskins, Jul 16, 2007.

1. dragonskins
    OP

dragonskins Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    I've had a number of problems with the game shark game save program. First I couldn't download game saves from the program, I had to go to there website, wich is a hassle because I have dial up. The other problem is trying to convert the save from other save systems, like action replay. I like the fact that shuny made the converter, but there has to be an issue with the code in the files because after I convert the files I con't put them on my game cartridge.
    If the problem is the game I'll try diffrent games, but Animal Crossing game saves don't convert in a way that an amutrue like myself can put the saves on the cartridge through the game shark program. I apreciate an statement that could help me with these 2 problems.

2. dbgtdob

dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 14, 2007
    United States
    let me try.

[​IMG]

hmm just tested it, it works fine, i used shuny's online save game converter, i tested inuyasha though, btw there is more then one version of animal crossing that might be your problem.

3. dragonskins
    OP

dragonskins Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    still if it's a code problem i wanted to fix it, when i try and upload the the game save to the cartridge a sign comes up and says the game save is incomplete or corupt. nad now i am haveing problems with castalvania PoR. the cinverter dosen't seem to work for that game either, and the same message comes up. I am going to try all my games, but is it possible that the problem is the game shark?

4. dragonskins
    OP

dragonskins Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2007
    United States
    ok, I decided to try and convert a gds file to a duc and transfer it back, and the gameshark to the save. I tried to put it one the cartridge, and a message came up that said the save data didn't match the game card, not that it was corrupt or incomplet. now i'am really confused, [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice