Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to v2.0.

v2.0 Update
================================================================================
=============
IPS patch creation added. .nfo creation added. Notification of RAM writes for Genesis Pro Action Replay/RAw added.

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2.1 Update
================================================================================
=============
NES and Gameboy/Game Gear patch routines were changed to patch every 8192 bytes (instead of 16,384). This seems to let all *good* codes be patched into the games correctly. Please notify me if there are codes you use that work in an emulator or on real hardware but don't with CCCGP so I can test them.

Fishbowl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it's been awhile since a post came here, but basically the deal is i downloaded it and it worked with a (J) Version of TMNT 2 back from the sewers for GB, today i tried doing it on a US version and i got an error at first that said the patching was wrong, well upon luck, i restarted the editor, then it worked fine.

I'm sure people reading this are not going to want to answer this, but if anyone could explain in some passionate details what happened, i'm eager to learn

zonemo01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
PAR SNES NO WORKIN :
7E04F600
infinete vie !!! patch the game I just get the message "something went wrong with patching...doh".

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Classic Cheat Code Game Patcher (CCCGP for short) is a program that takes Game Genie (GG) or Pro Action Replay/RAW (PAR) codes that you have copied from a website, etc. and automatically parses them for you so you (don't have to enter in one code at a time like other programs like you to do) which produces a list of available cheats for you. You can then select the cheats you want to apply to a game permanently and patch them directly into the game. You can then play your favorite games in ANY emulator (or if you're lucky enough to have the necessary equipment..the real consoles) with cheats!
biggrin.gif
Note that you CAN'T turn the effects of the cheats off so I don't recommend using codes that require you to switch them off to continue.

Not sure if there that many people out there that still enjoy cheating for classic consoles but I hope there are at least a few!

Comments/feedback/bug reports are greatly appreciated!

Get it here!

Any way to run this in windows 10? Getting mscomctl error,
Thanks for reply

cracker

Nyah!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, guess it's a known problem with Win7+. Search c:\windows for the file and copy it to the same folder as CCCGP.exe.

turok83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
CCCGP is really hard to run for me also Windows 10 can not start CCCGP, first it always wanted to access Microsoft Office but there was something wrong and then I had always and always cancel the installation, but I still have the cheat patcher program Game genie guy and I would ask to who can help me? maybe you cracker?

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
CCCGP is really hard to run for me also Windows 10 can not start CCCGP, first it always wanted to access Microsoft Office but there was something wrong and then I had always and always cancel the installation, but I still have the cheat patcher program Game genie guy and I would ask to who can help me? maybe you cracker?

For me it is running use VB6 runtime and "sign" it with comand - if you sign first package - first file from box that windows and after that second file that box returns after sign first one. (you must open cccgp before and after second file.. How to do this you could find on Youtube search file name from box. For me it must restart pc after signing.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
For me it is running use VB6 runtime and "sign" it with comand - if you sign first package - first file from box that windows and after that second file that box returns after sign first one. (you must open cccgp before and after second file.. How to do this you could find on Youtube search file name from box. For me it must restart pc after signing.

Hello.:)

@turok83

I´m afraid that your PC/Windows 10 is in SERIOUS SECURITY TROUBLES !!! :unsure:

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
All that I know is:

1. Click the Browse button and select an unzipped Game Boy/Game Gear/Genesis/NES/SNES rom
- The system dropdown should populate based on the file extension
- The checksum box will also be enabled for non-NES games
2. Enter the desired codes, one per line. Multiple codes can be combined with +
3. Click Patch when all codes have been entered
4. Open the created 'File GG.rom' in an emulator to test

P.S. its from the GGGuy.txt.:)

turok83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@alexander1970 ich sehe du kommst aus Österreich heißt du müsstest deutsch verstehen stimmst??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@alexander1970 welche art von Codes kann ich denn nutzen??? Und vor allem was muss ich ganz unten eintragen unter result, weil bis jetzt klappte das patchen nicht und. Niemand selbst auf discord konnte mir niemand helfen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@alexander1970 do you understand me?? Sprichst du oder verstehst du mich?

turok83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@alexander1970
Alexander I need your help can you write to you personally ?? I would like to know which cheat codes are accepted and what I have to write down in the result line, if I knew how to handle them I would be helped

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1