Game dilema

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by tehnoobshow, Mar 15, 2011.

1. tehnoobshow
    OP

tehnoobshow GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2010
    The Space Time Continum
    So i just got an A grade in my biology GCSE and my parents said they would buy me any PS3 game i want. However, i face a conundrum i cannot seem to be able to choose between Dragon Age 2 and Crysis 2..............advice anyone..........much appreciated.

Thanks

2. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    Which do you prefer, RPGs or FPSs?

I would go for Dragon Age 2, but that's because I like RPGs.

3. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    The console version of DA2 is more of an action-adventure title than an RPG.

4. Twilight Loz

Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

Mar 28, 2009
    United States
    London
    your lucky to get an A grade in biology. I got a B grade in my biology gcse, 3 marks away from an A (did edexcel)

btw, id wouldn't get any of those games. If your a rpg gamer, wait for the ffxiii-2

5. BobTheJoeBob

BobTheJoeBob The most optimistic person on the temp. :)

Aug 2, 2009
    London
    Flip a coin. You'll realise what you truly want when the coins in the air. And didn't you say you were getting Portal 2 anyway?

6. tehnoobshow
    OP

tehnoobshow GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2010
    The Space Time Continum
    My mum said i can get two now..........so portal is a definite yes and either DA 2 or Crysis 2 [​IMG]
    But I am still having extreme difficulty choosing between the two [​IMG]

7. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    What does luck have to do with it? I walked away from school with a perfect set of 13 A's and A*'s for my GCSEs. Not a single B or below.

I second the coin flip suggestion. If you can't trust the laws of maths (probability) to make a decision for you, you can't trust anything.

8. Zetta_x

Zetta_x The Insane Statistician

Mar 4, 2010
    United States
    I would be careful with Dragon Age 2. I played Dragon Age 1 and I was going to cry if I had to play that game any longer. I started as a human and there was so much dialogue in the game I couldn't stand it...

heh

9. tehnoobshow
    OP

tehnoobshow GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2010
    The Space Time Continum
    Okay guys thanks for all of the advice..........after countless hours of pondering i have finally made up my mind and have chosen to purchase Crysis 2 (as many people have had negative comments about dragon age). So crysis 2 it is.

thanks for the advice guys [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice