Game Cart Stickers

Robika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a place where you can download the stickers for game carts, I have a few game boy games with messed up stickers I would love to reprint them. My wife haces a plotter can will cut them out perfectly.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not really seen anything like this for the GBA. Release groups, ROM databases ( http://www.advanscene.com/ ) and sellers (most of the time if I want boxart for something I will go on amazon) will often have boxart to look at but stickers is something I have only really seen for the NES and SNES at this point (some of the redump efforts on the SNES specifically noting the lack of cart labels in other ROM dumping efforts), maybe some N64 stuff but most people there are more concerned with spine stickers.
If it is a popular game you might find someone with it, some scans in general or the like.
Otherwise you are probably going to be looking at ebay or whatever online tat sellers there are for the region you want and hoping they left their camera at the default "I think I can just about see the dots that the printer left" resolution, as well as good lighting and reasonable angles.

Reactions: Robika and BigOnYa

ak1nok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Reactions: Robika

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users