Hacking Question Game and Update/DLC show seperately?

man_of_power05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is a weird thing that happened to me. So I have an xci of Minecraft and I downloaded the update as well as all the dlc. But after I install the update and dlc and then to go load the xci, the switch shows the game as a separate application than the update/dlc. I have noticed this happen before as I think it happened with Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Street Fighter 2 but no other games. I even downloaded the base game and the update/dlc from the same source and it still happens. What is causing this and how can I fix it?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is a weird thing that happened to me. So I have an xci of Minecraft and I downloaded the update as well as all the dlc. But after I install the update and dlc and then to go load the xci, the switch shows the game as a separate application than the update/dlc. I have noticed this happen before as I think it happened with Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Street Fighter 2 but no other games. I even downloaded the base game and the update/dlc from the same source and it still happens. What is causing this and how can I fix it?
There's two Minecraft games for Switch. An older one and a newer one, different title IDs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse