Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is my first time in a while playing with the GBA side of things....when I press the icons lets say from Metroid Fusion to Advance Wars the icon on Metroid Fusion changes to Alien Hominid (Another Game on the Cart) Anyone else experience this????

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just for any future people who may try and help....I formatted in Fat 16, I downgraded my loader, I upgraded my loader, I use the format utility....Does everyone have this problem? Or my G6 really fucked up? Oh it only does this on Page 2, and the anything after that.

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump this but can anyone tell me if they have a G6lite if there G6 does what mine is doing? Much appreciated
Yeah, I've had this problem before, too. I don't recall exactly what the cause was, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with filenames matching up. With the G6 plugged into USB, go into the GBA directory and make sure the .GBA, .ICO and .0 (save) file names all match up correctly, especially for the ROMs that are displayed on the second page of the G6 menu. My guess is that something will be amiss there.

Sorry, I can't be more help, but this only happened to me once and I can't remember what the source of problem was. I know I solved it without formatting or reinstalling the firmware or anything like that, though.

...word is bondage...

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply man, I dunno...All my .GBA, .ICO files are there, I used v4.8D of the software...I don't think the software would be a problem??? I can't figure this out....I even tried changing all the names to 8 letters, I tried unzipping then loading the files, ect....I dunno....bangs head on table

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1