G6Lite Icons keep moving on me?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by WeaponXxX, Aug 10, 2007.

Aug 10, 2007
  1. WeaponXxX
    OP

Member WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

United States
    This is my first time in a while playing with the GBA side of things....when I press the icons lets say from Metroid Fusion to Advance Wars the icon on Metroid Fusion changes to Alien Hominid (Another Game on the Cart) Anyone else experience this????

2. WeaponXxX
    OP

United States
    Just for any future people who may try and help....I formatted in Fat 16, I downgraded my loader, I upgraded my loader, I use the format utility....Does everyone have this problem? Or my G6 really fucked up? Oh it only does this on Page 2, and the anything after that.

3. WeaponXxX
    OP

United States
    Sorry to bump this but can anyone tell me if they have a G6lite if there G6 does what mine is doing? Much appreciated

4. Sweater Fish Del

Member Sweater Fish Del GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, I've had this problem before, too. I don't recall exactly what the cause was, but I'm pretty sure it had to do with filenames matching up. With the G6 plugged into USB, go into the GBA directory and make sure the .GBA, .ICO and .0 (save) file names all match up correctly, especially for the ROMs that are displayed on the second page of the G6 menu. My guess is that something will be amiss there.

Sorry, I can't be more help, but this only happened to me once and I can't remember what the source of problem was. I know I solved it without formatting or reinstalling the firmware or anything like that, though.

...word is bondage...

5. WeaponXxX
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the reply man, I dunno...All my .GBA, .ICO files are there, I used v4.8D of the software...I don't think the software would be a problem??? I can't figure this out....I even tried changing all the names to 8 letters, I tried unzipping then loading the files, ect....I dunno....bangs head on table

6. WeaponXxX
    OP

United States
    Sorry to bump this but I saw G6team on here answering questions so I was hoping to get an answer on the topic if possible.