Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

G6DS Real loader 2.0 released

Out now...

g6dsreal.gif
The GBalpha team have released version 2.0 of the G6DS Real loader. This update contains a few nice new features so check the change log below to see what's new:
GBalpha said:
  • The new user-friendly cheat code supported software has been released. An AR compatible cheat code engine added. It supports all most popular cheat code file type. (xml, txt, dht .db). Each individual cheat code file can be applied to different games. A ready-made database file is available for download too (3 languages is available currently: English, Japanese, Chinese). The selected Cheat Code items will be stored automatically, users are not necessary to select the items every time.

• A new “Slow Motion” features has been added for helping some novice players to easy pass through levels. 5-level of slow motion effect lets users to adjust. The slow motion can be enabled or disabled during game play too.

• Perfectly supports “Multiplay Games” and “WiFi Games”. The highest compatibility of “Download-Play Games”.

• The strongest multi-media features: Both “MediaExtend” and “MoonShell” are included.

• MoonShell and MediaExtend supports MP3, DPG JPG, GIF, BMP files etc.. And MediaExtend can support DSM,GBM and WORD files too.

• Perfectly supports all Slot-2 Expansion Pak such as DS Rumble Pak, Ram Pak, Ds Browser, GBA game card etc. (Two optional Expansion Pak products are coming: I) Browser Ram+ Rumble II) GBA+ Browser Ram+ Rumble.)
As always, you can download the new system files locally below.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

AntvgX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@ Perfectly supports “Multiplay Games” and “WiFi Games”. The highest compatibility of “Download-Play Games”. @

For real?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now they claim highest compatibility with download play instead of 100%
tongue.gif
And when the slot two cart comes out, there are two versions?!

One with GBA Rumble and Ram and the other with just Rumble and Ram...? Wow... didn't know they'd have two... guess they plan on charging a lot more for the one with GBA...
frown.gif

AntvgX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
- Excellent homebrew support thanks to the DLDI auto-patcher . (release iton June 07 )
- Upgradeable system . No size limitation of Flash rom .

Just noticed=)
didn't understand lst one, what do they mean upgradeble?

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Woah, now they give the 'slow-mo' feature which the Cyclo team claim as the first flashcart maker to bring it out.

I say, whichever comes to the market first, wins.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, I got this update and did a few tests with the slow-mo patch and it has some...issues it needs working out. On some games, it works perfectly. On others, it does nothing. On still others, it does nothing and makes the card freeze when the game gets to a certain point (whenever I tried to play a game against a bot in MPH with the slow-mo patch it froze when I hit "start match").

So they need to put that back into development.

Zim05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to get the 2 gig version with the 3 in 1 pak as my first flash card just because of this update
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.