Hacking G6 lite stopped working, anything I can do?

knl

I can change this?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
i've left my G6 lite plugged in my DS for the longest time, but it stopped being recognized. I tried plugging it in on my computer assuming the internal battery ran out, but it didn't work either. is there anything that can be done or is my G6 lite dead forever?

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wish i could help, but most times when my G6 lite would black out or not even be recognized, i just keeps trying over and over again till it worked. But i'm guessing you may have already tried that. It may in fact be dead, unfortuanitly. I would personally recommend just getting a new flashcard, since even if you did find a fix for your G6 lite, the new piracy checks in recent roms are just too much for the G6 tyo handle. And it doesn't help that the G6 has abandoned updating it as well.

I had to give up on my G6 a couple weeks ago and ordered an Acekard 2. Its alot cheaper (only $13) and is constantly being updated. I received it in the mail today, so i just need to figure out how it works.

knl

I can change this?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I only really wanted the G6 lite for GBA games since I already have an ak2, I just kinda felt like playing mother 3 and stuff. oh well
frown.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i think you may have overcharged the battery, when you plug in the g6 lite into your ds and the ds is on it charges the internal battery, i think you should wait a bit for the battery to drain a bit and then see if it works then.

also my g6 lite doesn't like my ds lite, i always get problems when i use it on my ds so i just leave it in my gba sp instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)