rafcor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I've tried lots of gba games and no problem, except for Racing Gears, I just get a white screen after loading. anyone knows if this game works ?? thank you.

got the same problem

i sent an email to danny (from G6 team) and he keeps saying that it's my g6 reader problem and all the games works fine!!!

so, i bought 3 G6 lite, and none is working with only racing gears and danny stills think that MY G6 need repairs!

didn't like the support from G6 at all, even showing another thread with some users with the same problem nad he just ignores it
wtf.gif

Drakx88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know where to buy just the usb writer itself? I've been looking everywhere, and I can't find a place where they just sell the writer!

Lord34

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I've tried lots of gba games and no problem, except for Racing Gears, I just get a white screen after loading. anyone knows if this game works ?? thank you.

got the same problem

i sent an email to danny (from G6 team) and he keeps saying that it's my g6 reader problem and all the games works fine!!!

so, i bought 3 G6 lite, and none is working with only racing gears and danny stills think that MY G6 need repairs!

didn't like the support from G6 at all, even showing another thread with some users with the same problem nad he just ignores it
wtf.gif

pity because i love the game, i played it on a ez flash which i sold, and the only place i can find the original game is on ebay, and even there, it's hard to find
frown.gif

someone told the game needs to be patched, but i could not find a patch for the game.

JackPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,

How do I use an Action Replay code on my Final Fantasy III (DS) ROM? I've found a no random battles and experience modifier code that I'd like to use, but how would I use them? Is it even possible?

-Marc

gamepopper101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HELP!!!!!!!!! I lost the USB U-Disk Burner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do I do? I need it so much I searched through six rubbish bags with my mum just to find it (It was my Mum's idea and yes, I found it strange to)

Roxas1/2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, i joined this forum because I need help. You see, took the G6lit out of the usb while it was writing (dont ask how it happened) and now it does not work on my ds. Its not dead (i think) because even though the screens are black, there is still a backlight and it still connects to my comp and i can write on it. What should i do?

blubberdiblub

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm, my G6 Lite is having severe problems saving the save RAM state to Flash after a power off/on cycle.

I already tried recharging in the UBurner (about 2 to 3 hours), but the odd behaviour hasn't changed the slightest bit :/

So can it really be that my battery is broken? Actually it's hard for me to believe that ...
But what else could cause that? Broken recharge circuitry? On the G6 itself or on the UBurner?

Well, if it would be the battery anyways, I've already looked up the type ... LIR1220, 12mm diam., 2mm thick, 10mAh, 3.6V
I suspect it would be hard to get ones hands onto one like that around here ... :/ Hope I can find a substitute ...

blubberdiblub

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
i would backup my files, use MPUtility and then see what happens.
if that doesnt solve, try cleaning ur contacts.

change the battery as a last resort.

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I have a problem with Gba roms. When I'm trying to play some games (like Zelda: minish cap or A link to the past), I cannot create a file game because I have always this error message "save file corrupted" and "unable to save file".
cry.gif

I can't write my games on my G6 flash, because it said my disk is full, but I got 0.24GBytes/0.49GBytes.

So, anyone can help me please?

Edit: Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones is working correctly

jessica101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys are all good to go... i'm still stuck trying to figure out how to skin the gba version of the g6... i use my g6 on my micro and i just wanna skin the loader a bit... but the only thing that can be done for that is wallpaper and 'press start' screen...

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

GOVINATOR

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Q: i have my G6 and ive been trying to make a backup save over my DS. I highlight the game, press select and then Default --> 1. but instead of creating the backup it says "backup saver fail!" how do i keep this from failing? and if theres new firmware where can i get it.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the .1 file for that game on the G6 Lite? The U-Disk Manager should create .0 .1 and .2 files for each game you run through it. The .0 file is the default save, the .1 and .2 files are only used when you manually back up the save as you are trying to do.

You can get the latest loader & U-Disk Manager from linFox Domain. The current loader version is 4.8, the current U-Disk Manager is 4.9e.

GOVINATOR

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i highlight the game i only have the option for .1 and .2 and when i put it through the manager and highlight the game the only writable files are .1 and .2 so i assumed it would be a .1

GOVINATOR

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
when i plug my card inot the computer the only files i can find for the game are a .1 and a .2 i cant find a .0 and if there was one wouldnt the option to copy it come up when i hit select on my system? also is it possible to just open the root directory find the .1 file and just hit copy? wouldnt that do the same thing as making a backup over my system?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: 40*