Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
does "really old one" mean it cant play gba games as good as EZ flash (example)
is it emulator or what?

some guy wants to sell me one, how much money should i give him in you opinion?
I don't have any experience with it, but seeing as the GBA was still getting games back in 2007 and this needs extra setup and junk, I wouldn't go for it.

Reactions: Metoroid0

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I mentioned in a thread a few years ago that I have a G6 and that's one cart that I get PMs about asking if I'm selling it all the time (I'm not selling it, BTW). They seem to be desirable.

The plug's drivers work on Windows 7 and it's a great flash cart. It has a limited size though, as in it's not expandable like the EZ Flash IV where you can swap out the Mini SD card if you want.

As for how much you'd spend? They sold for something like $60-$90 new as far as I can remember. I got mine on a 'we need to get rid of stock' sale for ~$30. But GBA carts that aren't EZ Flash IV's seem to be quite rare these days, or at least aren't on the market as much. I would offer $30, but be willing to go up to about $50. If you find you don't like it, you can always sell it on the Trading Forum. They're rabid for old GBA carts there.

EDIT: I also wanted to say that, of all the flash carts in my collection, this is the one that has seen the most use. It's my preferred card in my collection.

Reactions: Metoroid0

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wish there was 3rd party update for this thing. it lasted me through the life of my DS but there's a handful of later games that didnt work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1