PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'll have my hands on the Pro myself. Should there be any significant differences between what Opium reviews and what I receive, I'll be happy to submit all relevant information to him should he wish to amend it.

That'd certainly be appreciated
smile.gif
I could add your footnote to the review with any differences in the pro version. Just pm me after my review is up (which'll still be a little while since the G6 lite isn't even out yet). However since I'm familiar with the G6 already I shouldn't need to take too much time testing the G6 Lite.
I'll definately have lots of photos and comparison pictures for you all in the review.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
WinsunX said:
No , the G6 Lite Pro not arrival at june , we think it will comes later the G6 Lite . so it will be in JULY .
I was under the impression that they both came out at the same time. It even says june 29th on the G6 lite PRO page. Is this true ?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BLACK CASE?

G6 Lite Contents
- G6 Lite (Crystal white )
- Cartridge case (Enamal Navy ) or (Ice Blue )
- Cartridge case (Black )
- GBA cartridge case
- USB burner

Thats whats written on winsunx.com

So it definitly comes with a black case?
What about that (Enamal Navy ) or (Ice Blue ) thing?
Do you have to chose?
What about Kicktrading, they didnt even list it.

Why is the card $78 on Winsunx, i thought it would retail for $62?

Mars

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think maybe within the next month after ive fooled around with my ez4 lite for a bit that ima get the g6 lite pro (as i'll have the ez4 Lite/my ez2 for gba compatability) 4gbit would be fine b/c again i would already own the ez4 lite and could throw games on the g6 that dont run at all/not so well on the ez4 lite (which wouldnt be that much anyway and a 4gbit cart would work just fine)

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with winsunx after you add the item to the check out then fill in your info and pick paypal you just go right to paypal.com and put there email in and pay right away after winsunx shows you how much the total i? I have never seen a site sell like this i really dont like it they should have it foward to paypal right at checkout makes me wish i could buy it on preorder at kicktrading.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah its a bit odd and i was skeptical at first but many ppl have been pleased with their service. just curious where you're ordering from as some ppl have had to pay customs duties upon receiving the item (US customers i believe did not have to pay it) But yeah thats basically it, when u get to the "ordering confirmation" page and it gives you the total..it should break it down to the cost of the item, shipping, and the surcharge u pay by using paypal (comes out to only a couple dollars for the paypal fee) those 3 charges will make ur total...u then go to paypal and click send money and put in [email protected] and send the total amount shown on the ordering confirmation page....just to be sure, in the topic/notes section on the paypal send money screen i put the email i used when signing up for an account on winsunx (same as my paypal email neway) and put something to the effect of "payment for such and such item." prob he next day u will receive an email from them that they have received ur order and thet u pay with paypal (which u will already have done) and just forward them the email they sent you. then u'll get an email and they will basically just make sure you know its a pre order and that your item will ship when stock arrives and that if u do not wish to change ur order, to forward them back the second email to confirm u do not wish to change the order. some ppl like to wait for the first email b4 actually paying them, that works too. they are very organized though and stay in contact and let u know what to do in the emails. also dont forget to save the ordering confirmation page that breaks down the 3 different charges tto equal the total cost of the purchase..i dont have a printer so i just took a screenshot of my screen with the winsunx receipt on it.

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teH XeRO thank you very very much that is what i wanted to know now i feel better about ordering from them as i know what to do:) Thanks

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no problem
smile.gif
it seems like its complicated just cuz my post was kind of long but its very easy and straight forward..after sending them payment and like 2 emails you have basically finished the order and just gotta wait for them to email you that the item has shipped
smile.gif

trancegemini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds good i am going to order from them today then i really want a g6 lite i have a m3 cf and its so big sticking out my my ds lite i cant stand it.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup im waiting on my ez4 lite as that has shipped...eventually i will order the g6 lite pro strictly for ds compatability

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it did but by the time i ordered it they ran out of stock and it went back to being a pre-order..so i had to wait for them to get more

p5100pc3

Trophies
Website
none
XP
Country
United States
Just a lil off topic question:

How is Winsunx? Are they a good distributor to purchase from?

I bought a card from shop01media the other day, so I hope they are good (gbatemp recommends them), but when I went to pay I didn't see an option to pay by american dollars, instead I was paying in polish dollars (don't know what they call their currency, sorry). I would think that the exchange rate would be the same (give or take a dollar), so I hope everythings okay. Sorry for going off topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit