Fuzzy Kittens Are Heartbreakers

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Love Lee and Herring! Fist of Fun was great, and loved This Morning with Richard Not Judy as well. I don't know why but Stewart Lee always reminded me of a less stuck up version of Mark LaMarr.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
I don't know why but Stewart Lee always reminded me of a less stuck up version of Mark LaMarr.
His latest live tour is fucking hilarious. Richard Herring does good stuff too, such a shame the BBC cancel their shows but still let the worst programs ever get aired on BBC 3.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think I've ever seen any of his stand-up stuff, or I was so wasted when I watched it I just don't remember it. I'll go with the first but it's more then likely the latter. Has he released a DVD from his latest tour?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
I don't think I've ever seen any of his stand-up stuff, or I was so wasted when I watched it I just don't remember it. I'll go with the first but it's more then likely the latter. Has he released a DVD from his latest tour?
The latest tour wont be on DVD, he did some rant about previous ones being on torrent at the latest tour stopping the filming budget of the latest tour or something.

There are four DVD's "out there" Stand Up Comedian, 90's Comedian & 41st Best Stand Up Ever are the live ones and of course the series he did on BBC 2 Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle is on the net. I recommend all of them.

Sadly I can't find any Richard Herring at all, I managed to find "menage un one" in the library and thats it. Fucking funny all of them. Also you might find a series called "Time Trumpet" to be amusing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.