Hacking Fully Bricked Wii?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I also have a fully bricked Wii with a backup from Bootmii (can only be installed as IOS), so I am considering sending it to you DeadlyFoez. How much do you charge for your magic? I will consider if it is worth it with the shipping price to/from Denmark.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
DeadlyFoez said:
No one should under estimate the power of the Foez
biggrin.gif

It really is good to have you back dude, from the sounds of it you have some new tricks up your sleeve

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
petspeed said:
I also have a fully bricked Wii with a backup from Bootmii (can only be installed as IOS), so I am considering sending it to you DeadlyFoez. How much do you charge for your magic? I will consider if it is worth it with the shipping price to/from Denmark.
I have a flat rate of $40 USD for my labor cost.

xing68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might bricked my wii as well, do play epic micky causing the problem? I have 4.2 U soft mod wii, I downloaded epic mickey and it played fine. But today I try to play kurby (which we played many times before), it just won't play, gave me a blank screen. After tried three time, now my wii could not boot up. When I turned on the power, it just blank screen. I did not installed anything or upgrade any thing. Very strange... I guess my question is if I remove the SD card, should I seeing any thing? I don't see anything now even I removed m SD card...

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
xing68 said:
I might bricked my wii as well, do play epic micky causing the problem? I have 4.2 U soft mod wii, I downloaded epic mickey and it played fine. But today I try to play kurby (which we played many times before), it just won't play, gave me a blank screen. After tried three time, now my wii could not boot up. When I turned on the power, it just blank screen. I did not installed anything or upgrade any thing. Very strange... I guess my question is if I remove the SD card, should I seeing any thing? I don't see anything now even I removed m SD card...

What USB loader are you using?

xing68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
xing68 said:

What USB loader are you using?
usbloader GX

xing68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
xing68 said:
usbloader GX
That could have been the problem. I have read quite a few threads of people using that to launch games and after exiting a game their wii becomes completely bricked. Hopefully you have a nand backup.
I made a backup before I mod my wii, I would have to find it....
do you still charge $40 if you could not fix it?
Thanks

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
The only time I can not fix it is if there is a hardware issue like the BGA chip has broken solder balls or the chip somehow burned up. Out of the over 100 wii's I have fixed there have only been 2 that I could not fix and it was because they were 003 wii's without a nand backup and the owner just did not have a clue about what was wrong with them. So other than that everyone has been charged and everyones wii has been fixed.

BTW, I'm going to be doing PS3 brick repairs very shortly.
biggrin.gif

spread the word

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
DeadlyFoez said:
The only time I can not fix it is if there is a hardware issue like the BGA chip has broken solder balls or the chip somehow burned up. Out of the over 100 wii's I have fixed there have only been 2 that I could not fix and it was because they were 003 wii's without a nand backup and the owner just did not have a clue about what was wrong with them. So other than that everyone has been charged and everyones wii has been fixed.

biggrin.gif

spread the word
Thanks to wanin's firmware and users acting like lemmings I think you will be quite busy then!

xing68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have to have the NAND backup, right? I am having a hard time finding it
DeadlyFoez said:

biggrin.gif

spread the word

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol