Mine :

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i ll be online tonight.... now i m at work ... i need to make some deck because mine are little poor right now lol

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Whooo GG Kira !!
4 to 1 ! i really need to optimize my deck
(it was a test because i was testing my last modification in commwin.bin with all the wifi message...and like you see... NO FREEZE
tongue.gif
)

But you totally kill me ! .....i hate hunterxhunter for sure now !

See you soon for a rematch !

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
heh so that were you ^^

hahaha yeah... i used killua from HxH and Nami from one piece
wink.gif

u need a lil more practice on speed and stuff... but gg anyway ^^

just as an extra... i play kinda often with my brother in law who plays always in wifi so he keeps me in training but geez... he makes every weird strategy heh

anyway... no freeze at all ^^ thats good

-------------

As a side note... i always play with the last translation patch deufeufeu's team has done and since the second patch i've never got a freeze at least in wireless play... hopefully that works as a test and also wanted to say thanks since thanks to that my wife and some friends started to play this game as well ^^

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awww....I was at school...I missed it!
Wel, its 5:10 PM now. Tell me when to start! I added all of you.
I'm ready!

EDIT: Woah! I won 2/3 times with Kira and his friends! Sweet!!!!

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
good one noBoosting... even while im better in 1 vs 1... that was some great 4 players free for all ^^

good one and btw... no freeze at all either... we played like 4 o r 5 matches

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kira Yamato said:
good one noBoosting... even while im better in 1 vs 1... that was some great 4 players free for all ^^

good one and btw... no freeze at all either... we played like 4 o r 5 matches
Thanks! Tell me when you want to play again. And btw, I used the name, "Noboosting" for the random matches. I hated when they waited until the time ran out. Other than that, I use the name "Frank"

DarkSoulFlame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geunt said:
DarkSoulFlame ......... I ve played against you once in random matches..... You were using a Forbidden deck.... with 2 black komas and Bobobo that do super attack all the time (girdo landmine)
while you used a support in the same time...... so 2SP bar spend at the same time .... during 20 sec ....
i ve got proof i ve keep your deck for checking some translation elements (i don't have translated black komas ...... and maybe i can do something about this)

You re a cheater !
WTF??? What are you talking about? I dont use that! Tell me, what was my name? I NEVER used the black koma in my life!
It was someone else! And besides, if I do use them, my stats would be way higher! And I think Kira would have noticed. Why are you accusing me of this?

EDIT: After reading it, I remember that. I played against that guy. Except his name was 123654. He has Saskue 2 koma right? I played him! He probably used my name!

Do not accuse me of such a thing! I only have 9 koma decks! I'm new to this game! Want to know what they are? Because I'm really pissed off about you accusing me of cheating.

Deck1: Hiei 5 koma, Kenshiro 4 koma, Kurama 4 koma, Trunks 3 koma, Yuskue 1,Kuwabara 1, Toki 1, Rei 1.
Deck2: Ichigo 7, Hiei 5, Satsuki 1, Trunks 3, Kurama 1, Renji 1, Rukia 1.
Deck3:Gintoki 5, Vegeta 4, Gokenks 3, Picollo 1, Devil Bat 1, Eve 1, Botan 1, Aya 2, Satsuki 2
Deck4: Hiei 5,Yusuke 6, Sena 3, Satsuki 2, Aya 2, Kurama 1, Devil bat 1
Deck5: Jotaro 6, kenshin 4, Sena 3, Botan 1, Eve 1, Satsuki 1, Shishio 2, Zangusu 1
Deck6: Ichigo 6, Renji 4, Eve 1, Zangutsu 1, Devil bat 1, Lin 1, Isshin 1, Satsuki 2, Sena 3
Deck7: Tsuna 6, Super Patch 7, Kopachi 1, Sena 2, Satsuki 2, Aya 2
Deck8:Goku 6, Vegeta 6, Picollo 1, Gotenks 3, Trunks 3, Master Roshi 1
Deck9: Taikoubou 4, Hiei 4, Kenshiro 4, Sena 3, Sipuxiang 1,Majin Buu 1, Lenalee 2, Devil Bat 1

There. That is all my decks. I never used and black koma! You dont have definite proof it was me besides a deck save that wasnt mine!

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
just for you to know dark... sena 3... trunks 3 and seiya 3 are considered big 3 and are banned from competitive play... thats why noone from me and my friends used them =P

anyway u play quite good even without those so thats why im suggesting you not to use them .. (and u got many points killing my noob friend xD)

i dont think he cheats now... but i dont know before our match... anyway... playing in random wifi games.. lots of ppl cheats... some are beatable... some other are not... but they are more or less easy to beat and he played quite good without them heh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2