Misc ...Friend codes for umm.. diary girl...

koyeawon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dark wing come on tomorrow at like maybe 6:00 k I live in RI so i dont know what time zone that is find out and come on i wanna chat wit u bye the way did you add my new one we could chat

DarkWing

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well ya know if you really wanted to help out u could install it and try to meet up with one of us also....
Surely you have enough space on your flash.....

Dw

DarkWing

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am Currently Signed IN ... Room is Open... If anyone of ya that have my code and see this message.. Come on in...
365205-884072

Dw

Will leave it open up till about 530 pm EST... Will be semi afk if u come in and i dont answer right away..

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, well, I have the room on my flash card but...well...you know...it's just so -- girlie!

Seriously though, if nobody else is secure enough in their masculinity to do it, I'll try it out. I'll be around during the day the next couple of days if anyone really wants to try it. DarkWing, PM me when/if you are around.

-Bri

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Somebody please call Koyeawon--she's desperate for a friend in this game. She specifically wants to do voice chat so I think that she'd be happy to hook up with someone
biggrin.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DarkWing and I managed to make contact. It works pretty well! It's not like talking on a telephone though, more like a walkie-talkie since you have to hold down the "X" button to talk (which is a little awkward because the "X" button is on top since the game is played sideways).

If you're going to try to use it, one thing to note is that both parties must have each other's friends codes in the friends codes area prior to starting the chat. You'd think that only the person joining the chat might need to have the other's friend code (and it would ask the initiator to accept or reject the person) but nope, both must have each other's friend codes already entered.

ETA: OH...almost forgot the best part! When we hung up...it unlocked a new top! "My Girl" will be so happy!

-Bri

DarkWing

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL Gizmo... I have tried hooking up with Koy but get communication errors ....

Me and Bri connected tonight and had no problems what so ever ... Voice chat works pretty good considering...on ds and all... I was in Bristol Tn... Other in Memphis lol.... But works fine and is pretty cool actually even if its a girlie game HAHA....

So if Koy ever gets comm probs solved i be glad to chat with..

Dw

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heheheh! DarkWing accidentally sent me his personal information during our chat. His favorite star is "Anna" (is that as in "Nichole?"). And he dresses his "My Girl" in a frilly green coat! How cute!

This program could be really useful if it wasn't so girlie! The calculator could use a few more functions. But I guess only boys need square roots. Actually, I'm surprised that it even has a calculator. After all, numbers are so...icky!

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes. You can actually text chat, draw pictures, and voice chat with up to 4 people all at the same time.

The text and pictures are drawn and written in the same little window so you can write text and draw a picture, then send the window to the other participants. The voice clips are sent by holding down the "X" button as you speak, then when you release the button the resulting audio clip is sent to the other participants. It keeps a running record of the text/picture windows in the left (non-touch) screen and you can scroll backwards through the text/picture windows to review them.

-Bri

DarkWing

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its actually kinda cool other than the girlie part.. Voice chat is pretty clear.. U can write messages, text, at same time.. With the multiple people to.. Only been able to get 2 so far.. But would like to actually get all 4 filled sometime...

Dw

GoldenKri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
HI, I'm new here on GBAtemp and i too have tried out diary girl local wifi with my sis and OMG it was a gay experience. my sis find it weird for me to chat with girls woth a girl chatting prob but WTH it's for the sake of testing the voice chat on local wifi which is so far good from both side of mine and my sis's ds and i still yet to try online wifi so add me

103215-102330

Plz add me and try to come online based on my timezone... thx and cheers to all guys who have balls to try this game out. hehe
rofl.gif

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
interesting... I've tried a brief voice chat on pokemon. but it was quite quiet

ahh nintendo tries but fails at making things cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users