Homebrew Freeshop no title keys found

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No not as yet. I managed to get the qr scanner in freeshop but it wouldn't recognize the code on verge of giving up lol
just put the code website in manually. open freeshop, settings, update, theres a place for the url, check auto update, and refresh cache

Reactions: Woz420

Ramzitv1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunatly The Title Keys sites are down.
here's what i did,i went to Wayback Machine just to go to 3ds title keys before the site was down.

Last edited by Ramzitv1,
Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Jvhellraiser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Villian3ds is not working either it just can read and if you download anything it say you need a seed for the game.
if not the game will crash or the 3ds will reboot, or worse the cia wont install like it happen to me. FBI gives error.
So 3ds titlekey down for the count/Villian3ds down for the count,freEshop down for the count thats 3 knock outs
from Nintendo in 1 day. Sad...someone needs to make a server and upload the cias there and make a new freEshop app.

Reactions: ConKonner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Villian3ds is not working either it just can read and if you download anything it say you need a seed for the game.
if not the game will crash or the 3ds will reboot, or worse the cia wont install like it happen to me. FBI gives error.
So 3ds titlekey down for the count/Villian3ds down for the count,freEshop down for the count thats 3 knock outs
from Nintendo in 1 day. Sad...someone needs to make a server and upload the cias there and make a new freEshop app.

When you install a game that has a 9.6.0+ seed crypto, you either have to use FBI's Import Seed feature or use the seeddb.bin file to rebuild the already installed game a as *.cia in GodMode9 and then reinstall it with FBI.

There's also a program called hydroseed that takes seeddb.bin and converts it into *.dat files for FBI.

Jvhellraiser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you install a game that has a 9.6.0+ seed crypto, you either have to use FBI's Import Seed feature or use the seeddb.bin file to rebuild the already installed game a as *.cia in GodMode9 and then reinstall it with FBI.

There's also a program called hydroseed that takes seeddb.bin and converts it into *.dat files for FBI.

I try it wont even install, FBI comes with error saying it can't install the title. if it did i would have install the seed a long time ago.

Last edited by Jvhellraiser,
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try it wont even install, FBI comes with error saying it can't install the title. if it did i would have install the seed a long time ago.

I found out you don't have to install the *.cia first with FBI before rebuilding it again in GodMode9.

If you made backups of the seeddb.bin, encTitleKeys.bin, and decTitleKeys.bin, place them in the gm9/out gm9/support folder. Select the *.cia in GodMode9, CIA image options... > Decrypt file (...) > Decrypt in place.

After decrypting, try it again in FBI.

Edit - Got the folder wrong.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: ConKonner
D

Deleted User

that one site is down. As in gone. I guess the owner forgot to renew the domain. Both the 3ds and wiiu are down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1