Homebrew Freeshop domain help?

Jinxxie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't sure which cateogry to post in so I hope this is right.. so I can't get the latest games in freeshop. I was wondering how I can fix that? I installed the latest version but it isn't working. I read something about the domaon changing but I don't know where to find the changed domain info.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wasn't sure which cateogry to post in so I hope this is right.. so I can't get the latest games in freeshop. I was wondering how I can fix that? I installed the latest version but it isn't working. I read something about the domaon changing but I don't know where to find the changed domain info.
try searching? there is enough of this crap going around now. Basically ninty has screwed freeshop. do it dont matter if ya get a working domain or not. and no. it dont matter what formware your on.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
The enctitlekey site is having domain issues but, more importantly, Nintendo has started doing server-side authentication for downloading content.
They've been rolling the new security out gradually since update 11.8, and just yesterday, bumped up coverage to almost all 3ds games.

Only dsiware, updates, and DLC are largely unaffected (for now).

There's simply no way around this other than downloading the games manually like Wolf says.

Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: NFates

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1