Homebrew freeShop CIA download

Status
Not open for further replies.

SliSliAlpaca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone! The big Ninty has taken down the freeShop GitHub page, so I ripped my .cia and uploaded it here. Enjoy! (Also, I have tested to make sure that this does work. You can easily install it using FBI's QR Code scanner.)
Once you download it, be sure to disable automatic updates in case Nintendo makes an update that deletes the freeShop from you 3DS.
Download Link

QR Code
file.html

Reactions: proflayton123

neto333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone! The big Ninty has taken down the freeShop GitHub page, so I ripped my .cia and uploaded it here. Enjoy! (Also, I have tested to make sure that this does work. You can easily install it using FBI's QR Code scanner.)
Once you download it, be sure to disable automatic updates in case Nintendo makes an update that deletes the freeShop from you 3DS.
Download Link

QR Code
file.html
Thank you very much. Sorry for being so noob, but i have a new 3ds with 11.2.0-35U and i heard that is possible to run fasthax https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...ds-using-fasthax-and-fbi.455485/#post-6972665, so is possible for me to install the freeshop ?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would actually be interesting to see a fork of freeshop or tikshop that ran on 11.2. obviously it would be a 3dsx similar to brewman, and only legit tickets could be installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free